The nucleus of the Nisshin Seifun Group: Aiming to become
the leading international company in its field
Nisshin Flour Milling Inc., one of the core companies of the Nisshin Seifun Group, is the flour milling arm of the company.
It supplies basic food materials such as wheat flour for manufacturing use, as well as other related products such as wheat bran, wheat germ and rye. As one of the leading companies in the milling industry in Japan it is making broad efforts to contribute to food culture and the development of new methods of doing business in the food industry.
Our goal is to be the world’s number one flour milling company
In tandem with the globalization of the economy, the environment of various types of industries is changing at a rapid pace, including intensifying global-scale competition. Cuisine tends to be rich and varied by country and region, and each different variety has a distinct element of cultural and regional flavor. Accommodating globalization of the economy, we deliver wheat flour—a key ingredient in diverse global cultures—to customers the world over. Our goal is to be the flour milling company that brings the absolute best customer satisfaction in the world. In addition to existing locations in Canada, the U.S., Thailand, and New Zealand, we are expanding on our production facilitates in locations around the world, with a view to building a business structure where we deliver customer satisfaction to our customers all over the globe, and where we collaborate in an integrated manner.
- Miller Milling Company, LLC Winchester Plant, United States
Developing high value-added products and new IT-based information services
We take an active stance on establishing our base as a strong competitor by developing and providing value-added products that meet the needs of our customers, and move toward the creation of new culinary culture. One such imitative is to share information with customers using IT technology, in particular the E-Creative Food club —a site useful for commercial operations. Addressing the ever-diversifying needs of consumers and collaborating with a number of raw materials manufacturers, we offer hints and proposals including information useful to the creation of new products for customers, new options, etc. The dual goal is problem resolution and the creation of business opportunities.
- Partenope pizzeria
Nisshin Flour Milling Inc.
|Primary business areas:||The manufacture and sale of wheat flour, bran, ready-made and other food-related items|
|Head office:||25, Kanda-Nishiki-cho 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN|
- Nisshin Grain Silo Inc.
- Manages grain silo operations; responsible for the efficient and reliable supply of grains
- Fresh Food Service Co., Ltd.
- The sale of frozen noodle products and development of restaurants that serve wheat flour-related food products
- Nisshin Management&Technical Consulting Inc.
- Provides broad support for Nisshin Flour Milling Inc.’s customer services
- Rogers Foods Ltd.
- A Canadian flour milling company that is part of a Nisshin network planned for North America
- Nisshin-STC Flour Milling Co., Ltd.
- A Thai joint venture that performs milling and sales operations in the Southeast Asian region
- Miller Milling Company, LLC
- A US company that mills and sells flour for the North American market
- Champion Flour Milling Ltd.
- The manufacture and sale of wheat flour, bakery mixes and other food-related items