Last Updated: January 4, 2022
- Trademarks and other proprietary information
- Handling of personal informat
- Information provided by you
- Prohibited use
- Use of links
- Recommended environment
- Governing laws and jurisdiction
- About the operating company of this website
This website is managed and operated by Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. and its subsidiaries in Japan (hereinafter the "Group" or "we").
- Agreeing to the Terms
Unless otherwise specified, the Group is the owner of all content posted on the Sites, or has the right to post the content. Information on products, services, or technologies provided to you on the Site(s) is protected by the Copyright Act and other intellectual property laws. You must not use (including copying, distribution, modification, transmission to the public, reuse, or transfer) the content (e.g., images, sound, or text) in any manner or for any purpose without our prior written authorization. Please note that using any content beyond the scope permitted by law without the permission of the Group may constitute an infringement of the Copyright Act and the Trademark Act, as well as a violation of portrait rights and privacy rights. Emails that you receive from us are also copyrighted material that belongs to the Group; forwarding or reprinting them without permission is prohibited.
3. Trademarks and other proprietary information
All names, trademarks, logos, and service marks (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Trademarks") posted on the Site(s) are either the property of the Group or its affiliated companies or are used under the Trademark Act, other laws, or licenses. The Site(s) do not provide the right to use these Trademarks. Unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other content is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission is given by the Group or the licensor (when we post them with permission of the licensor), or unless the Terms specifically permit their use.
4. Handling of personal information
5. Information provided by you
Information that you provide to the Site(s) (such as opinions, suggestions, ideas, or images), excluding personal information, will be treated as general, not confidential information. Before providing the information, please ensure that you agree that the Group may use such information at its discretion.
We have no confidentiality obligation to you regarding such information and no obligation to review, evaluate, or use the information or report the use of the information. In addition, we have no responsibility or any obligation to provide any payment to you for such information, even if it pertains to or is similar to our products or services in whole or in part.
- Changes to the content on the Site(s)
Please note that we may amend the content and URLs of the Site(s) without prior notice.
We use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Site(s) is accurate and up-to-date, including forward-looking information; however, we make no guarantee regarding its completeness. We are not responsible for Site(s) content unless attributable to the intentional wrongdoing or negligence of the Group. Forward-looking information, in particular, may differ significantly from actual results due to various factors.
- Use and browsing of the Site(s)
Use and browsing of the Site(s) are at your own risk. The Group and its affiliated parties involved in the creation and distribution of the Sites assume no liability for damages (including damages to computers and network systems, whether direct or indirect) which may arise as a result of accessing or using the Site(s) or the content on the Site(s), or for repair costs or any other damages or costs, unless attributable to the intentional wrongdoing or negligence of the Group.
- Use of third party content
The Site(s) may contain information provided by third parties. We do not guarantee that such information is accurate, up-to-date, or complete. Additionally, the use of third party content is not intended to indicate a special relationship between the third party and the Group nor endorsement of the products or services of such third parties.
8. Prohibited use
When using the Site(s), you must not engage in any of the following actions.
- Actions that will or may cause disadvantage or damage to third parties or the Group
- Actions that defame an identifiable individual, product, site, or the Group, or that will or may disparage their honor or reputation
- False declarations or notifications, such as registering someone else’s email address
- Business activities such as advertising, for-profit activities, or preparations for said activities
- Propagation activities by or for a specific religion or actions to gain support in elections
- Using or providing, or actions that may lead to use or provision of, harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Other activities that will or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Other activities deemed inappropriate by the Group
In addition to the prohibited uses described above, the Group prohibits any action that may interrupt the operation of the Site(s), actions that will infringe on the reputation and property of the Group, or actions that may cause disadvantage to other parties or the Group.
9. Use of links
- Prohibited links
The following links, or links that appear to be the following, are not permitted.
- Links from sites that slander or defame the Group or its subsidiaries and affiliates, their officers, or employees
- Links from sites that impair the Group's reputation and dignity, such as sites that are offensive to public order and morals
- Links that degrade the clarity of the Site(s), such as link framing
- Links that suggest in any way that there is some form of partnership or cooperative relationship with the Group, or links that suggest in any way that the linked sites are recognized or supported by the Group
- Other links deemed inappropriate by the Group
- Request to remove prohibited links
We may request the removal of links that are determined to fall under the above section (1) Prohibited links.
- Use of linked sites
10. Recommended environment
We recommend the following environment for optimal viewing of the Site(s).
Please note that even under the recommended environment, certain combinations of operating systems and browsers, browser settings, etc. may cause display issues.
Microsoft Windows 10
Google Chrome, the latest version; Mozilla Firefox, the latest version
Safari, the latest version
iOS, the latest version
Android OS, the latest version
We may update all or part of the Terms. In the event that we do so, we will take procedures in compliance with laws and regulations, such as posting changes on this Site.
13. Governing laws and jurisdiction
The interpretation of the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In the event of a dispute over the use of the Site(s) and/or the Terms, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance unless otherwise specified.