Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. (Holding Company)
- Group Profile (1.2MB)
A holding company that creates and supports group dynamism
Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. has been positioned as the holding company of the Nisshin Seifun Group of the 21st Century. Its function is to establish business objectives in alignment with the company's guiding principles of "trust", being "in tune with the changing climate" and "contributing to a healthy and fruitful life for all" to maximize group value. Toward this end, it performs a wide variety of functions, acting as the central source of the group's business strategy and group spokesman for communication with shareholders and consumers of the group's products.
The functions of Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.
- StrategyDrawing up strategies for the group
- Group operation strategy formulation, determination and implementation and provision of the necessary management resources.
- SupportAn assemblage of highly specialized functions that support the operating companies
- The holding company strategically and effectively provides the operating companies with R&D and other key staff services that it has centered within itself, while at the same time also providing management training for key business operation staff members.
- ConformityKeeping in tune with society and the times
- The corporate holding company formulates responses to such group-wide issues as globalization, distribution and advances in information technology, as well as issues of social responsibility including environmental management, industrial safety and quality assurance.
- CommunicationCorporate communications
- Group announcements to the public, advertising and public relations and investor relations activities and feedback from outside sources are managed by Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.
- ManagementAuditing and overall supervision of operation company affairs
- As a listed company, Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. is fully aware of its responsibilities toward the funds entrusted to it by its valued investors. It will therefore carry out audit and overall corporate management supervision to see that all activities of the group operating companies are conducted in a manner that meets the expectations of our shareholders and of society in general.
Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.
|Primary business areas||Group holding company responsible for overall group management of the Nisshin Seifun Group|
|Head office||1-25, Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN|
- Nisshin Associates Inc.
- A company responsible for the personnel, salaries and wages, general affairs, and distribution operations within the group, as well as real estate management, insurance and merchandise sales. Nisshin Associates performs operations in specialized fields as a company that provides comprehensive assistance for business support and the provision of services to group companies and employees.
- Tokatsu Foods Co., Ltd.
- Production and sales of such cooked foods as bento lunch boxes and prepared foods.
- Joyous Foods Co., Ltd.
- Production and sales of processed noodles, etc.
- Initio Foods Inc.
- Production and sales of frozen foods and prepared dishes.
Direct operation of concessions in department stores.
- Jinzhu (Yantai) Food Research and Development Co., Ltd.
- A company that has the capability to execute highly sophisticated and efficient test analysis and R & D in order to ensure the safety in the food ingredients imported from China to Japan.